2000 Ford F-250 Lariat (4WD)
Classified as a Legendary 7.3 Liter 8-Cylinder Turbo Diesel 4WD Lariat CrewCab edition in excellent condition.
2000 model year (with Forged Connecting Rods).
Low Mileage - currently with 164,000 original Miles!
The entire Body is in great shape, and the Interior's leather is all intact as well.
Quite rare for a 20-Year Pickup Truck indeed...!
Brand New Parts (listed by year - all have less than 10,000 miles on them).-
- 2017 - Leaf Springs from St. Louis Spring Co.,
- Rancho 9000 Adjustable Gas Shock Absorbers & Steering Stabilizers,
- Ball Joints (complete set - both Upper & Lower plus Left & Right),
- 2018 - BF-Goodrich KO2 Tires (285 x 75 x R17),
- Rear Brake Lines,
- 2019 - Motor Seals (no Oil leaks whatsoever!),
- 2020 - Front Brakes (complete set - Rotors, Calipers & Brake Pads),
- Glow Plugs & Glow Plug Relay,
- Engine Coolant Thermostat,
- Warn 4x4 Locking Hubs (if you were keeping track, that's almost the entire Truck!),
And a few more not mentioned...!
Note. You are looking at as new a used truck as you can buy. she is a sharp looking, smooth driving powerful machine that you would be proud of to own!
A must see Classic Truck and everything within works well.
Currently located in Chesterfield, MO.
Serious inquiries only.
Stock Number C209995L.
Financing, Nationwide Shipping and Warranties available to qualified buyers.